Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my mom's birthday.  Happy Birthday Mom! 

This picture was taken during the fall of 1975, You were 21...if my math is right, but you know me and math.

You are such a special lady mom.  You are talented in so many different areas.  Beauty surrounds you in your home and gardens...because you make it that way.  Your creativity inspires me. From the way you play with your grand kids, to the things you create.  You are fun...and absolutely tops to the little people who live in my house (and to me too).  I'm so glad God chose you to be my mom. 

As I am in the midst of raising up my family,  I think of you often.  I remember the sacrifices you made, your work ethic and the lessons you instilled in us.  Thank you for all of that. 

I hope today is a special day for you.  I'm looking forward to celebrating with you later.

Love,
Casey
 Fall 1975

Fall 2010

And now a few words from Happy Feet:

Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! Jessie