Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Special Graduation

Our little Red Shoes graduated from preschool tonight.  It was such a sweet ceremony. Red Shoes started at his preschool right when he turned three...seems like just yesterday that I was worrying about his transition. The picture below was taken at his third birthday party. He got his backpack as a birthday gift.


This would have been one of the first times in his classroom.  He looks so little!
When I sent him to preschool he was still a baby...I was so worried. Now look at him. He's blossomed into a cheerful, social little boy.
Here's Red Shoes receiving his diploma...he was so excited!

Here's the rest of the family.  Happy Feet was most concerned about eating cake.
Checking out the graduation gifts...does it get any better than M&M's?
Maybe cake!
Red Shoes with his preschool teacher.  This is one extraordinary woman.  During the course of Red Shoes' life, there's been people that have been divinely placed in his path. I'm sure of it. She's another one of those special ones that we thank God for.  She has given our son a beautiful start to his education. Red Shoes has enjoyed preschool so much and I know she is a big part of that.

 I am such a proud mama.  I'm thankful God blessed me with this boy.  I'm excited to see the things Red Shoes will do and the people he will touch. I know the Lord has a beautiful plan for his life. Pin It

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

Congratulations to Red Shoes for all his hard work! What a blessing and a miracle. He has come so far!! Love all of you!

Casey said...

Thanks Stefanie! Love you guys too...we're looking forward to seeing you soon. =)

Courtney said...

We are so proud of you Cooper! So glad I get to be an aunt to such a sweet boy! Congratulations!!

Love you

Jenny said...

Wow, Casey that brought tears to my eyes. Hard to believe he will be heading to kindergarten this fall. He has grown up so much. I feel lucky since we have been able to watch Cooper thru all of his milestones. :)
Jenny