Sunday, May 8, 2011

Help Me Choose...

The end has come for my pphotography class. I'm going to miss it a lot. I know that I haven't updated the information I've learned as I promised...I still hope to do that.  This week we are having a gallery show. We get to invite our friends and family, look at each others pictures and eat cupcakes.  It's going to be lots of fun.  Here's where you come in...I need your help. Please help me select three pictures to submit for our night. You can leave me a comment or email me with your picks.  Thank you!

    ARTISTIC:

    1.  Spring Dandelion

   2.  College Bikes

LANDSCAPE

1.  Longhorns
2.  Donut Shop                                                                                                                            


Portraits

1.  Self-Portrait

2. Baby Swoosh

Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cows donuts and swoosh

Stefanie said...

I like Spring Dandelion, Donut Shop, and Swoosh.

They are all great pics though!