Saturday, October 6, 2012

A Family Photo Shoot, Summer 2012

We had family pictures taken this summer.  The last time this occurred Swoosh looked like this...Time goes by so quickly! 

 We had such a fun time...that can't usually be said of taking family pictures, but our photographer was really good with the kids and she got the job done quickly.  The kids have changed even since this summer.  Red Shoes just lost another tooth the other night.

I marvel at how generous God has been to me.  I remember a time in life when my husband and I wondered if we would ever hear the little footsteps of children in our home.  It's absolutely CRAZY here now, but we wouldn't want it any different.  Thank you Lord for these wonderful gifts you've given us.  






 
 






 
Pin It

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Absolutely goregous, Casey! You are truly blessed!