Sunday, October 14, 2012

Swoosh's Birthday

We celebrated Swoosh's birthday very low-key this year.  It was really nice actually.  No fancy decorations, no stressing out about the house looked or if everything looked just so.  Just celebrating a boy that we love very much.  We went invited my husbands parents over for breakfast and celebrated with them one morning.  We poked two candles in Swoosh's french toast and called it good.  And it was. 

Another weekend when we were at my mom and dad's farm we celebrated with that side of the family.  I bought the cupcakes, handed them out and that was that. 

I can get too wrapped up in the details of things sometimes.  At times that's a good thing and at other times it's pretty annoying...even to me.  It was awesome to celebrate without much fuss, yet still celebrate.  Make sense?

Happy 2nd Swoosh!  We can't remember our family without you. You bring lots of  fun to our lives.



 



Pin It

No comments: