Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

We have so much to be thankful for this year. Here's what I'm thankful for:

*A God who loves me

* A husband who loves me just the way I need to be loved. He has a beautiful heart. He works tirelessly so that I can be the one to stay home with our kids. I enjoy watching him with our kids and am so fortunate I get to experience this parenting journey with him by my side.
* A free country with men & women who fight courageously for our freedom.
*My husbands job(s). During this time when so many are looking for work,
we feel blessed that he has both of them.
*My family. My kids, my mom & dad, sisters, brother in laws, nieces & nephews.
*My extended family. I won the lottery here. I love how my father & mother in law know exactly what I need in terms of help. They always come to the rescue at the best time!
And most of all I love how they love our kids.
*My cozy, happy home.
*Neighbors who watch out for us & love our kids.

We celebrated Thanksgiving at my sisters house. She & her husband always make the day really nice. They set a beautiful table and make great food. They love cooking and they are really good at it. Here's a few photos from the day: My neice Madi drew this picture. She's a budding little artist!

This belongs at the end of the blog, but here's Red Shoes eating. He was the last kid left at the table. He thoroughly enjoyed his meal. He just kept eating & eating and eating!



Some of the people I'm most thankful for...

Here's Red Shoes & Happy Feet enjoying their Thanksgiving meal with their cousins.

Red Shoes with his Grandpa & cousin
My neice made these for placemats at the kids' table.

Here she is

My sisters mushroom stuffing. It's awesome!

I made Dilli Bread & Rolls

I made this Cranberry Jello Salad. Something went wrong. I'm not sure how you screw up Jello, but somehow I did. Good flavor though.

The table...















Pin It

No comments: