Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Birthday Books

I've kind of failed in the baby book department.  So many little details to keep up with...I just haven't kept up.  I don't feel too bad about it either.  You've gotta prioritize.  What I've done instead is make a Birthday Book for my kids.  It's a book that captures each one of their birthdays.  On the inside cover page I glue a copy of their handprint so we can see how they've grown.  Then there's two pages for each birthday.  On the first page is a picture of them...usually with their birthday cake.  On that page I also write them a letter.  It's a letter that lets them know how much I love them, things about them, etc.  This page also usually highlights their favorite things or special things about that year.  The second page is usually a collage of pictures from  their birthday party.  I enjoy doing this...and I hope someday my kids will enjoy their special books. 

Red Shoes' Birthday Book:



Inside Cover with the Hand Prints:




























Happy Feets Birthday Book:












Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jessie says hi