Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm thinking about summer today.  Here's a list of some of the things I miss:


I miss sweeping up the sand that comes into the house after the kids play in the sandbox. 


I miss picnics poolside


I miss picking flowers and produce from my little garden.


I miss being on summer vacation with my family


I miss my green flowerbed



I miss little red faces flushed and sweaty from playing hard at the park


I miss seeing my Chocolate Vines in all their glory




I miss mowing the yard...yes, I really do!

Since this post could be taken as me being negative...

Some good things about winter:
No mosquito bites
Noticing all of the pretty birds at the feeders.  I probably wouldn't notice them during summer
Making & eating soup
Seeing all the birds nest in the Chocolate Vines
Spending cozy evenings with my family


Pin It

No comments: