Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I've Been Thinking About...

All things sock monkey!
I know...probably not what you were thinking right? Red Shoes has a birthday coming  up and he's really been into monkeys this year (loves Curious George, wore a monkey costume for Halloween).  So, it seemed like a good theme for a birthday party.  I've been looking for ideas for his party.  Here's where my inspiration is coming from...I found these all under Google Images.

The Invite
Loving the candy bar (especially the root beer barrels) and cupcakes

Adorable...Check out the tops of the jars...
awesome material!
I want to learn how to make cupcake toppers like these...
More cupcake toppers and awesome sugar cookies! 
Too bad I HATE making sugar cookies!
I'm thinking about making the birthday boy one of these...
 We'll see how ambitious I feel after Christmas. 
This one might be better...what do you think? 
A little more masculine...
Can a sock monkey really be considered masculine?  Probably not.

I think I will wear this...
Would that be hilarious or what?!! I can't believe this even exists!  
Don't worry, I'm really not going to order this $1500 dress. Wow. 
Red Shoes is safe!
Pin It

No comments: