Friday, December 17, 2010

Random Friday Stuff

We made these cookies over the weekend. If you are looking for a really easy, simple cookie recipe to introduce your kids to, this would be it.  I mixed everything together and then refrigerated the dough.  I sliced the cookies then the kids got to dip them in sprinkles.  They loved it!

I really like this song by Tenth Avenue North...it reminds me of some of the girls who  walked into my office for help when I worked as a high school counselor.  This is what I wish each of them would come to know. 

Need some last minute gift ideas?  If you have a little time (you probably don't) you could make a t-shirt tutu for the little girl on your list.  I've made two of them for Happy Feet.  Believe me when I say I'm TERRIBLE when it comes to sewing...just plain awful, so if I can do this anyone can. Really.  Go HERE to get the tutorial. I promise you the little lady will love it!
Here's some other great gift ideas I've come across on the web...
  • Homemade Microwave Popcorn go HERE
  • Birthday Calendar go HERE
  • Jars with Chalkboard Paint Labels go HERE
  • A cute gift idea for a teacher or employee go HERE
Pin It

No comments: