Thursday, March 3, 2011

I Wish I Were Here, Or Here

A few years ago, I got to spend a few days in Charleston with my mom and sisters.  It was the first time that we had all vacationed together as adults. We went to tour some of  Charleston's Gardens.
We went to eat...
We went to check out the amazing architecture
We went to check out Pearl Fryar's amazing topiaries.
We went to see things green and alive in March.

I'm thinking that it's time to start planning our next trip. I was watching the news this morning and found out that the International Flower Show is going on right now. 

This would be the ultimate way to welcome in spring. I'm thinking next March I would like to be in Philly to see this. Then after it is over, I say we go to Florida or anywhere warm. To my mom and sisters...care to join me?
Pin It

No comments: