Monday, March 14, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Parade

It's spring break week here. It snowed last night, but it is suppose to warm up later in the week.  No menu planning for me, I'm taking off and visiting friends and family in Nebraska. I'm going to make my mom and sister feed my all week long. 

We had a good weekend. We went to a St. Patrick's Day parade on Saturday. It was...crazy. I prefer our hometown, easy to find a place to watch, candy throwing parade, but it was still a good outing.  The kids enjoyed it. Here's some pictures from our Saturday. I shot these all in manual mode.
I got a new 50 mm lens for my camera. It has a wide aperture and is going to be good for taking portraits. It has nice bokeh. It can even make my messy bedroom look dazzling!  Have a great week everyone. Pin It

No comments: