Tuesday, February 19, 2013

February Warmth

I've got two sick kids today.  They are napping, so I have a little time to blog.  I haven't been able to do that in a LONG time. 

This past Sunday was so nice.  The kids were able to spend a lot of time playing outside.  Red Shoes got a new bike, so he was eager to try it out.  I am looking forward to spring, and more time to just be outside.  Even though Red Shoes has training wheels he crashed and scraped up his knees a little bit.  Boy have we ever been going through the band aids. 



 These two sure do love each other.  Don't let this deceive you though. 
They are masters in fighting with each other too. 
 I hope our kids are friends and allies for a lifetime. 
 Happy Feet is 4 and 1/2 now. 
 This was right after Swoosh woke up from his nap. 
 Guess he wasn't mad that he missed a little bike riding. 
 This boy.  He's something. We sure love him. 
Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice pictures! love these kids!