Thursday, July 15, 2010

I Don't Get It...




 So, I had to go to the doctor this morning because I found a tick on me last night.  Ewwww!  Normally I wouldn't be concerned, but since I'm pregnant, I thought it was better to be safe than sorry.  I'm visiting with the doctor and he says, "how many (kids) will this make for you?"  I told him that this would be our third.  He said, "you know we have medicine for that".  I wish I was quick on my feet...but I'm not.  If only he knew all the medicine we've taken to have our babies.  Babies that we have wanted to be part of our family. Babies that we have hoped and prayed for...and continue to do so.  Babies that we have seen the heartbeats of, but never been able to hold. 

Since when did it become undesireable to want or have more than two children?   I think it says a lot for what our society puts its value in. I suppose those individuals wouldn't get me driving a 1995 Toyota Camry either. 

I love my kids, and I'm so glad God has blessed me with them.  They are all so precious, and I couldn't imagine life without them. Pin It

1 comment:

Barbara said...

LOVE this post!!! I'm Abigail, Tanner and Rylie's grandmother and I can't imagine my life without my grandchildren! They are the biggest blessings to me and Grandpa Collins! Our cup runneth over with the goodness of the Lord and I KNOW you and your husband feel exactly the same way! It has been my delight to get to know you, your husband and your precious children! Can't wait to get to meet the newest member of your family. Loving and praying for all of you!