Monday, December 21, 2009

Sun-Dried Tomato & Feta Pasta


Red Shoes had a doctor's appointment late this afternoon. It was one of those days where I had NO idea what to make for supper. I looked in my cupboards and spaghetti and oil packed sun-dried tomatoes stuck out. I remembered that I had some shrimp in the deep freeze and the meal was on! Talk about fast food. This is FAST! We will surely have this again soon. We thought we were eating at a fine Italian restaurant. Hope you enjoy it!


1 (16 oz.) package spaghetti noodles
1/4 cup oil from sun dried tomatoes
4 cloves garlic, crushed
8.5 oz. chopped, sun-dried tomatoes
1 (8 oz.) package feta cheese
1 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
1 lb. peeled, deveined, shrimp (cooked)

Directions:
1. Boil water, and cook spaghetti for recommended time. Drain. Return spaghetti to pot.

2. Mix in oil, garlic, tomatoes Feta, and Parmesan Cheese. Stir in cooked shrimp. Season with salt and pepper. Serve warm. Pin It

No comments: