Monday, December 7, 2009

Whatta Day!


This picture depicts what my day felt like today.  Red Shoes had a Tonsillectomy last week and had one of his worst days today.  The pain medicine kept wearing out before I could give him more.  It was one of those days where at the end of your day your husband comes home steps foot in the door and wonders what on earth you did all day long.  One of those days where you spend a lot of it rocking a child who doesn't feel well, giving more than one bath to the baby who just pooped for the third time that day, I mean REALLY pooped!   You all know what I'm talking about.  By the end of the day we've all felt like the illustration above. 

While I felt like I'd run a marathon by the end of the day, the kids seemed as fresh as could be.  They stacked all of the cushions up so that they could get up and almost over the window to the kitchen.  They played in water and bubbles.  I didn't care...at all.  I was glad for something to hold their attention for a little while before their dad could rescue me.  They had fun and and I kind of enjoyed watching them play in the water and bubbles. 

Here's to a less frazzled mom tomorrow! 
























Pin It

No comments: