Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Little Less Crazy

Red Shoes and Happy Feet are enjoying their new brother so much.  I believe they would tell you that life was pretty dull before he came along.  Let me tell you...no dullness here.  With three kids age 4 and below it's just a tad bit CRAZY!  With each day it seems like things get a little bit easier.  I'm not burning dinner as much, I'm yelling less, and the kids' behavior is getting better. 

Last night Swoosh finally slept much better.  Thus, so did his mom and everyone else in the house. 

Red Shoes is such a sweet big brother.  He's so gentle with Swoosh and he seems to relish brotherhood.  =)  Every night without me asking him he brings me a diaper, wipes and pj's for his brother.  Such a good helper!

Happy Feet is a pro at knowing when Swoosh needs his pacifier, and she's pretty good at giving it to him without making him gag.  She likes to hold him, but usually for just about 4 seconds and then she's off to the next thing.  So much to do when your two. 

This baby has to be feeling the love.   



Pin It

No comments: