Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Birthday MJ!

We couldn't wait until you were here. You decided to come one day after your mom's baby shower.  It was earlier than anyone anticipated.  I think you knew you had a world to begin exploring.

Because you were the first grandchild on both sides someone was always holding you. Sometimes even three people at a time.
This photo probably explains where your love of fine food comes from (no, not the dog).  The herbs! You are such a little chef...loving to create in the kitchen, watch the Food Network and eat fine cuisine.
This was your second birthday. I remember you asking about your cousin Red Shoes. He was still in the NICU at that time.  You hadn't even met him yet.  Most kids would have decided that we were fibbing to them. I remember knowing very deeply that you knew about Red Shoes and you understood far more than I could ever explain to you.   You were and you remain a very perceptive girl.
You love nature...I bet your mom has something to do with that.  
Someday you will be such a good little momma. You're getting so much
practice with all of your baby cousins.
I love the way you help others.  You have a beautiful heart MJ.
I love the way you love your brother.  You are attentive and fun.
You are a talented artist and creator of beautiful things. 
Happy 7th Birthday MJ! You are a beautiful girl inside and out. 
I'm so glad my kids have you as their cousin. 
Pin It

No comments: