Sunday, January 23, 2011

Menu Planning Monday **January 24-28**

I'm going to do something new this week.  In trying to avoid the menu planning rut I feel coming on, I'm going to try out some new recipes.  I decided to select a recipe from a celebrity chef/blogger for each day.  Here's what I'll be trying this week. I'll keep you posted on how it goes.  Should be fun!

Ina Garten
Roasted Shrimp and Orzo








Paula Deen
Lady and Sons Chicken Pot Pie







Guy Fieri
Cuban Pork Chops with Mojo
I think I read somewhere a long time ago that Guy's parents were vegetarians...so funny that he does this for a living!








Alton Brown
Good Eats Meatloaf

Alton Brown
Baked Macaroni & Cheese







The Pioneer Woman
Quesadillas de Camarones
Check her awesome blog out at:

http://thepioneerwoman.com/









 
 
Check out more menu plans at www.orgjunkie.com
 
 
All celebrity pictures came from Google Images.
Pin It

No comments: