Sunday, January 16, 2011

Menu Plan Monday **January 17-21**

It's going to be another cold week here this week.  I'm making Mandi Forester's White Chicken Chili on Monday.  This was a contest winning recipe on the Rachael Ray show in 2009.  I actually watched that episode...that hardly ever happens.  I was amazed at how simple the recipe looked.  I've made it a few times and it is VERY simple.  I'll probably even use a rotisserie chicken tomorrow to make it even easier.  My sister Courtney introduced me to the Baked Ziti recipe. Thanks Courtney! It's a great one to freeze too.  The St. Louis Pizza recipe is awesome, it's been a long time since I've made it...Love the Feta cheese on it. 

Monday- Mandi Forester's White Chicken Chili

Tuesday- Baked Ziti, Green Beans, Bread

Wednesday- Sloppy Joes, Carrot & Celery Sticks, Fresh Fruit

Thursday- Baked Chicken Alfredo, Steamed Broccoli

Friday- St. Louis Pizza, I like to use this pizza crust recipe.
Salad (I'm going to make this salad dressing. It's a copycat Olive Garden salad dressing recipe. I love trying the "knock-off" recipes...this is a good one.

Have a great week, and remember to visit http://www.orgjunkie.com/ for more menu planning ideas and resources.

Casey Pin It

No comments: