Sunday, January 30, 2011

Winter at the Farm

I got to go to my mom and dad's for a little while this weekend.  I took Happy Feet there so she could spend some time with her Nana and Papa.  She was super excited about it.  I'm kind of excited about it too.  Don't get me wrong, I will miss her like crazy...but there's so many things I'm hoping to get done.  Working on photo albums, cleaning out closets...the the things she can make a little lot harder...in her two year old, curious way. 

She got to go to the Children's Museum with her cousins, aunt and uncle and Nana and Papa today. I called tonight and mom said she had a great time.  The only thing I'm concerned about is her (and therefore my mom & dad) not sleeping well.  She's a bit of a night roamer. 

This morning I went outside and snapped some pictures of my mom and dad's farm.  I've never taken too many winter pictures.  It's never been my favorite season, yet it felt so good to be outside capturing the beauty of my childhood home.  Here's a little video of what I got. 


I'm signed up to take a photography class. I'm pretty excited about it.  I love learning new things, and boy do I have a lot to learn.  For the first time in a long time, I feel like I'm able to start exploring some interests again...it's really nice.

Have a great week!

Casey Pin It

No comments: